Please notify school as soon as you know a test will be performed. While waiting for the results of a Covid test, please keep affected student and siblings home from school and extra-curricular activities until test results are received.
Follow guidance from your healthcare provider in returning to school after negative test results are received for symptomatic students. Asymptomatic siblings may return to school upon receipt of negative test unless instructed otherwise by healthcare provider.
Daily wellness assessment: (This assessment should be completed by parents at home, before bringing students to school. If your student is experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact your health care provider for guidance.)
- Fever of at least 100 degrees F
- New onset or worsening congestion or runny nose not associated with allergy symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore Throat
- Confirmed or suspected positive case of COVID-19 in student or family member