Follow guidance from your healthcare provider in returning to school after negative test results are received for symptomatic students. Asymptomatic siblings may return to school upon receipt of negative test unless instructed otherwise by healthcare provider.
Daily wellness assessment: (This assessment should be completed by parents at home, before bringing students to school. If your student is experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact your health care provider for guidance or stay home until they have resolved).
- Fever of at least 100 degrees F (over 50% of children who test positive for COVID do not experience a fever)
- New onset or worsening congestion or runny nose not associated with allergy symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore Throat
- Confirmed or suspected positive case of COVID-19 in student or family member
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19
- Wear a mask for 10 days
- Test on day 5. If positive, isolate (see above).