This page will keep Guardian Angels School families up-to-date on health information, school policies, and more regarding COVID-19 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please notify school as soon as you know a COVID test will be performed on your child. While waiting for the results of your child's COVID test, please keep them home and ensure any exposed siblings wear masks until results are received.
Follow guidance from your healthcare provider in returning to school after negative test results are received for symptomatic students. Asymptomatic siblings may return to school upon receipt of negative test unless instructed otherwise by healthcare provider.
Daily wellness assessment: (This assessment should be completed by parents at home, before bringing students to school. If your student is experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact your health care provider for guidance or stay home until they have resolved).
- Fever of at least 100 degrees F (over 50% of children who test positive for COVID do not experience a fever)
- New onset or worsening congestion or runny nose not associated with allergy symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore Throat
- Confirmed or suspected positive case of COVID-19 in student or family member
COVID/Health Update (8/17/22)
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status:
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19
- Wear a mask for 10 days
- Test on day 5. If positive, isolate (see above).
If you develop symptoms, get a test and stay home.
Confirmed COVID Cases for Staff:
Confirmed COVID Cases for Students:
Important Documents For GA Families
Other Helpful Links & Documents
Hamilton County Covid testing sites: Click here for a list of testing sites in Hamilton County, no doctor's order required, and pre-registration is available.