What is Girl Scouts?
Girl Scouts isn’t just a moment in her life, it’s a movement dedicated to building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about STEM, the outdoors, entrepreneurship, and important life skills, she’s discovering new ways to become her best self!
What’s the goal?
Making sure girls see and have opportunities to reach their potential isn’t just about helping them earn better grades, make better decisions, and lead happier lives (though it helps with those things too!). It’s about creating a more fair, equal, and compassionate world where every girl has a seat at the table and can make her dreams come true.
How can you get involved?
- 2nd Grade Brownies - Marty Walsh and Allison Hermes
- 3rd Grade Brownies - Laura Dawson and Maggie Molina
- 4th Grade Juniors - Sarah Frey and Liz Terrill
- 5th Grade Juniors - Lisa Myers and Jaime Schlenck
- 6th Grade Cadettes - Melissa Clissold and Aubrey Badell
- 7th Grade - no troop
- 8th Grade Cadettes - Amy Armstrong Smith and Christine Bowe
8th Grade Cadettes
6th Grade Cadettes
4th Grade Juniors
3rd Grade Brownies
2nd Grade Brownies