PACK 445 CUB AND BOY SCOUTS:
Cub Scouts (grades 1-5) and Boy Scouts (grades 6-8) is a family program fostering values and principles for the young men of the parish. Scout activities include camping, fishing, pinewood derby, skits, games, overnights, hiking, BB guns, archery, and more. The scout advancement programs focus on character development, personal achievement, good citizenship, community service, sportsmanship, fitness, and building respectful relationships.
Each grade consists of one or more dens:
- Kindergarten - Lion Den - Led by Michael Putnam
- 1st Grade - Tiger Den - Led by Rick Hudson
- 2nd Grade - Wolf Den - Led by Liz Sebesy
- 3rd Grade - Bear Den
- 4th & 5th Grades - Webelos
- 6th-8th Grades - Boy Scouts - Led by Amy Smith
For more information on Cub Scouts, contact Joe Lauer at 515-0234.
For more information on Boy Scouts, contact Amy Armstrong Smith at 304-1890.